Pages

Search This Blog

January 29, 2015

Valentine's Day Sale | $5 Shipping is Back!

Valentine's Day Sale!  and... $5 Shipping on Orders over $50 is Back

It was 68 degrees here yesterday... I'm ready for Spring!  So, I'm in pre-spring cleaning mode at the store, moving everything out to make room.  In the Sale section, I've marked down lots of products, including Valentine's Day goodies - cookie cutters, ribbons, baking supplies, etc.  Almost everything 20-50%.  I'm also reactivating the $5 Shipping on orders over $50.  Go crazy.  Buy goodies for your Valentines and a couple of things for yourself ; )

I'll be back tomorrow to share one of my all time favorite recipes for a Valentine's Day dinner.  The ingredients include filet, cream, mushrooms and wine... any guesses?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Jenny Steffens Hobick. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign