Pages

Search This Blog

May 22, 2017

Bagel & Lox Platter | Simple Summer Brunch


Bagel & Lox Platter
for 4

When we go out to brunch, this is always my go to - especially in the summer.  It was the perfect option for this party because all I had to do was assemble it.



2 Sesame or Plain Bagels, sliced
6 oz. Cream Cheese, room temp
6 oz. Smoked Salmon or Lox*
Capers
Cherry Tomatoes
Chives

*I know that smoked salmon and lox aren't exactly the same thing, but they are similar enough for this - just use what you can find.  Make sure it is sliced very thin.

If you are organized, you can assemble this the night before... or right before, like I did.  You can also toast the bagel slices... which I also did.





This was a big hit - something most of us just order in restaurants, but is so easy to serve/assemble at home.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Jenny Steffens Hobick. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign