Pages

Search This Blog

24.3.17

Easter Collection | Bunny Silhouette Tags, Copper Bunny & Lamb Cookie Cutters, Creamware Cake Stands, Velvet Ribbon, Robin's Egg Blue Satin, Spring Wraps


I have always been drawn to pastel colors.  There is something so delicate and soft about them that has drawn me in.  Easter feels like a celebration of all of those thing new and fresh, delicate and soft. Whispers of blue, the palest creamy yellow, lavender and robin's egg, of course.  Instead of just choosing one color this easter, I embraced an entire palette of pastels all balanced with creamy white and a classic bunny silhouette.

Whether you are using this supplies to make baskets for kiddos, a gift basket for a neighbor or friend, or as place cards for Easter Brunch, all of these simple packaging essentials will be used time and time again.

In this Easter Collection, you'll also find more entertaining staples, like a collection of Creamware Cake Stands, a favorite Tall Willow Vase for easy arrangements, and more accents to freshen your home for Spring.



This basket, while filled for Easter, is utilizing packaging essentials that I rely on all year long:


(Small for Candy, Medium for Bunny)
These high quality bags are stiff and shiny, just like you would find in a specialty gourmet store... which makes your homemade treats look special and gourmet : )

Here I've used a combination of several of my new essential Strip Ribbons.  See all of the colors available, here.



I love this classic silhouette in a neutral warm beige that evokes a classic feel.  It also let's you go in any color direction you'd like, as it pairs beautifully with any shade.


The Bunny Tag is shown here with the Pale Blue Velvet Ribbon.  Oh my goodness, I love this ribbon.





This season, I've used the glassine treat bags to showcase shortbread bunnies and lambs.  I used a different color of pastel napkin (below) in each bag to enhance the silhouette of the cookie.


These napkins come in two sizes, Guest Towel and Cocktail.  I absolutely love the soft colors - combined or used on their own.



Here are the cookie silhouettes with the pastel napkins.  You could also add a ribbon to this, which would be darling.  I kept it simple since I was using so many other ribbons in the basket, though.




A basket liner is really the secret to making a basket actually look pretty.


I used a Light Blue Leaf Print Napkin as the liner. 




Underneath, I used natural "easter" grass, but you could also use the Kraft Krinkle.






The color combinations are limitless with this collection.  I love to pick 2-3 and mix and match.



These Pastel Striped baking cups are so much fun.  I have used them several times this Spring, using a couple colors at a time.  I'll be using them to make cherry blossom cupcakes next week, an annual April tradition.


I love this stripped ribbon with the stitched detail down the sides.  See all of the ribbon, here >


Another favorite combination - pale green and lavender.


 




Small Satin Ribbon in Pale Yellow & Robins Egg



Cake Stands are an absolute staple in our home.  Not only to I use them to elevate cakes and cupcakes, but I use them appetizers, quiche, baked brie, cheese and berry displays, etc.  


They can be used as a stacked set, or individually.  I think this set up is actually my favorite - to create a dessert or appetizer display.



I came across some down pillow inserts, 14" x 24" that fit perfectly in my Rectangle Block Print Pillows.  I'm using this size everywhere in my home - one in each comfy chair and on each bed.


I'll be sharing a Spring Home tour soon... as soon as I get this placed picked up a little : )   The Light Blue Leaf Pillows are a favorite for me this time of year.



The Dark Blue Berry Print will be a staple in our home all year long.


The Green Leaf Pillows are so fresh and light.



 


These wraps are in constant rotation as part of my capsule wardrobe.  I wear them with boat neck tees during the week, puffer vests on errands and silk blouses out for dinner.  I LOVE how soft they are.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Jenny Steffens Hobick. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign