The Everyday Occasions Store:
m28
our new kitchen details
tour of our home
browse my recipes
Shop the store
the everyday occasions store
WreathWarmWheat
WreathSlate
slate wreath block print
wheat wreath block print
AcornPrint
OakLeaf
oak leaf block print IMG5
grocery list tablet, $8
classic tablet + lepens, $14
IMG16
IMG15
dinner planning tablet, $14
weekly planning tablet, $14
IMG3037
item13
baking sheets & parchment
velvet pillow collection
IMG3091 IMG3073
wood block print napkins acorn print napkins
item4
item11
kitchen essentials
clean bottles collection
item25
item19
platter collection, $150
baking supplies
item28 item29
baking supplies bread board collection

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Gold Leaf Frames, Mat Boards & Botanical Prints | Gallery Wall Favorites


If I could get away with putting a spread of botanicals on every wall in our house, I would.  In fact, I almost have : )   This image is in our hearth room, a spot that I like to update each season with fresh botanical prints.  I'm going to have a hard time replacing these, though, as they've become a favorite.

The Frames, Mat Boards & Botanical Prints are all back in stock for Spring in my store.  Shop the Frames & Botanical Prints Collection, here >







I recently found a new spot to display a botanical collection in our powder room.  These are 8x10" frames with 5x7" prints.  They were the perfect addition to the bathroom... even though it was very difficult to get a great shot of them.







This collection of framed prints inspired me to start my botanical collection.  After I did this project, I tracked down the frames so I could carry them in the store - loved them so much!


I will share a room tour of this room soon.  I am still in love with this color, Quiet Moments by Ben Moore.  See all of our paint colors, here.



*I found these Vintage Botanical Pages from a book at a local antique store and mounted them on textured cardstock.



This is Mike's side of the bed in our bedroom.  Here, the 11x14" frames are hung in landscape with Game Fowl Prints.  See all of the photos from our bedroom, here.



This is our hearth room from the Fall Collection - still another favorite.  In about mid-July, I'll be craving this cozy, warm hearth room filled with pumpkins again : )




1 comment:

  1. Can you tell me more about the topiary below the botanical prints that look like they're in your bathroom? The topiary looks like it might be sitting on top of the toilet? I'm looking for something similar for my bathroom. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Home
Janblog
JennySteffensHeadshot
home entertaining and ifestyle expert
pinterest
twitter
instagram
join the
contact
facebook
m56
m61
m62
m68
The Everyday Occasions Store: IMG10 oak leaf block print acorn block print IMG5 m46 m45 janblog home m59 m57 recipe m65 m63 how we designed our classic IMG1660