Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Home Tour | Little Touches of Pink


Good morning : )  I'm taking you on a little photo tour of our home this morning.  The last time we did this it was covered with fresh greens and twinkling lights.  While there seems less to show this time around, less is feeling like more these days.  After the holidays, I'm always ready to simplify, clean out and freshen up.  







I've become a Trader Joe's shopper.  I don't know what has taken me so long.  I still prefer our local market that we go to when I pick Emma up from school.  When I have some grocery time by myself, I've been making an effort to run to Trader Joe's.

I found this Jasmine plant to TJs for $8.  I can't wait for it to perfume our home when it blooms.




The pale pink violet it still hanging on... I'm really not very good at tropicals : )



The new Botanical Prints ($5-8) lightened up the space instantly.  I LOVE these new prints.  The frame is the 11x14, with 8x10 prints.



These Bashful Pink Velvet Pillows are so lovely.  The softness and sweetness is so welcome from the rich, bold colors of the holidays.  Just this little touch of light pink velvet make me re-fall in love with this room again.

Oak Print Leaf Pillows



I also love how it looks agains the deep brown velvet tones, too.

Find all of the Velvet Pillows, here.


Clay Velvet & Coral Velvet Pillows >




The pinecones are still going strong.  Pale Pink and Brown are always a favorite color combination.


Our bedroom is a little softened - the glory of everything being white makes it easy to change it up... all of the time : )




Of course, I have to include Emma's bedroom that is particularly appropriate for Valentine's Day.  I shared the complete tour of her new room here last week.





With a 5-year-old girl, pink comes easy around here.  Even the mudroom seems dressed up for Valentines Day.


And my desk.  It is a little more scattered that it was last year when I shared the tour with you.  (Photo to the left - you can see the entire tour of my office/mudroom here). You can see my inspiration board is leaning toward spring already.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Jenny Steffens Hobick. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign