Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, December 5, 2016

Christmas Cookies | Nativity Sugar Cookies



Christmas Cookies | Nativity Sugar Cookies

On Friday morning, Emma and I rolled up our sleeves, covered the floors and ourselves with flour and made sugar cookies.  Here is a little photo tour of the newest cookies cutters in my collection - The Nativity Copper Cutters.  I just love how they turned out.  I was worried that they might be too complicated to decorate, but I made pretty, soft colors, stuck with just simple lines and blocks of color.

It was really fun - and the decorating was a quiet, focused 30 minutes for both of us with Christmas music playing and a mess of sprinkles accumulating under our feet.   I didn't worry about doing intricate faces or too many details.  Emma did her own version, along, with a collection of very colorful snowflakes, reindeer and others, too.

The entire Baking Collection (including copper cutters) is 30% off today.  Use the code BAKING-30 at checkout.

Shop the Baking Collection, here >



Mary & Baby Jesus












And for some from my memory books... : )







Shop the Baking Collection, here >

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Jenny Steffens Hobick. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign