Pages

Search This Blog

1.10.16

Autumn Harvest Collection Preview | Coming Soon | Custom Textiles



Each season I create an inspiration board that helps me form the look of the collection.  I wanted to share a preview of the new collection I've been anxiously awaiting... and have been planning since July.  This is my first collection of completely custom designed textiles.  I was hoping to have them this week, but it seems that they are running a few days behind (welcome to the world of custom, hand-blocking, I guess).  Since I can't debut the new products today as I had planned, hopefully this inspiration board will hold your attention for a couple more days.

Each print will come in Cushion Covers (22" square & 15" x 26" rectangle), Table Runners (20"x108"), Tablecloths, Napkins and Tea Towels... and some yardage available for custom projects.  I have received my samples (to approve colors and quality) and I couldn't be more thrilled with how they turned out.  These classic small block-prints mixed with warm velvet accents and cocoa alpaca throws have completely transformed my hearth room.  I can't wait to share the rest of the collection with you very, very soon.  Will you wait with me?  Your cozy home and Thanksgiving celebrations will thank you : )









5 comments:

  1. LOVE! Can't wait to see more, Jenny. Happy autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW exciting! I love everything you've shared with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:43 AM

    Will there be a good supply of everything? It is disappointing to log in and everything sold out in a few minutes...Thank you... can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, it's all just beautiful! Can't wait. You did a great job with the design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:50 PM

    Exciting! Love what you're doing Jenny. Hopefully you stock this collection a little deeper for us leftcoasters that always seem to miss out (:

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Jenny Steffens Hobick. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign