The Everyday Occasions Store:
m28
our new kitchen details
tour of our home
browse my recipes
Shop the store
the everyday occasions store
ClassicHomeCollection1
ClassicShot1 IMG9
botanical prints, $4-6
cozy fall essentials
IMG11
NP1
le pens,
block print
TC1
IMG17
block print tablecloth, $48-65
block print
IMG7 IMG8
The Softest throws, $80-90 cozy home ideas
IMG12
cookiesandcreampie1
petite tart pans, 10 for
baking baskets, 6 for $14.50
IMG14
IMG13
the softest throws, $90
natural parchment, 100 for $10
IMG5
IMG10
grocery list tablet, $8
classic tablet + lepens, $14
IMG16
IMG15
dinner planning tablet, $14
weekly planning tablet, $14
m8
m11
kitchen essentials
clean bottles collection
m17 m12
pastry bag roll of 100 baking sheets & parchment
m21
m18
platter collection, $150
baking supplies
m23 m24
baking supplies bread board collection

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Welcome Autumn Collection


Welcome, Autumn.  Finally, what we yearn for all year long.  The first dewy, crisp mornings that require a jacket for an early walk.  Golden autumn sunlight through the trees while the first leaves are fluttering down on the way to the store.  Warm soups for family dinners, with bubbling apple crisp for dessert.  Those dreamy chilly evenings on the back porch under a blanket with hot tea.  I'm so ready and so thankful that Autumn is here.



Classic Sunburst Wreath, $30

I first spotted this wreath at the Verrill Farm Stand when we lived in Concord, Massachusetts.  I instantly loved it.  It felt classic and welcoming, but a little primitive and country.  There aren't many farmhouses in New England without one.


























Gold Leaf Frames & Creamy Mat Boards

After receiving so many requests for these frames (and needing to buy more for my own home...) I decided to track them down and carry them in the store.  They've worked in every room I've use them and always add an element of sophistication.  They aren't too ornate, but definitely feel more classic than contemporary.  I use them with a creamy photo mat, I've also added to the store.


Shop Frames, here
Solid Wood Frame with black edges and gold leaf front.
8"x10" frame + 8"x10" mat, for 5"x7" prints
11"x14" fram + 11"x14" mat, for 8"x10" prints
Botanical Prints : The frames are pictured here with my Fall Botanical Collection $4-6/print, found here.  
Creamy Photo Mats : The creamy white mats are available here.

Warm Velvet Ribbon

This ribbon is so luscious.  The colors are warm and perfect for this season right through the holidays.  I've been tying it on baked goods, around bottles of wine and anything else that needs a little warmth or dressing up.  
1/4" velvet ribbon x 25 yards, $12 


Indigo Stripe Potholder & Oven Mitt

Sold separately.

You know I love seasonal accents, but sometimes I just need something classic and season-less when it comes to things like potholders.  I love elements like this for my kitchen that feel utilitarian and simple, yet beautifully designed.

$10-12

Indigo Stripe Apron

This is another kitchen classic that coordinates with the Oven Mitts and Potholders.  Utilitarian and beautiful design get me every time.

$30

Fluted Tart Pan, Rectangle, $24

I've coveted this shape of tart pan for so long.  It seems that anything made in it looks more chic and elegant.  Here, I've made a simple puff pastry (frozen) topped with sliced apples and brie.  It was so simple and yummy - and looked fabulous because it was made in this long elegant pan.

I also made a salted chocolate & caramel tart with brown sugar whipped cream and toffee crumbles... so. good.  I'll be sharing later.


I received our 9" Round Tart pan as a wedding gift and have used it countless times - truly an essential in my kitchen.  I use it for savory quiches, chocolate cream tarts and this caramel pecan tart.  Anything made in this tart pan turns out elegant and beautiful.
I'm planning to make an apple and cranberry crisp this weekend - I'll be sure to share.


Willow Serving Baskets, $32

These have been around for a while and are still so popular.  I use mine all of the time to turn very ordinary elements into something special looking.  They are great for transforming cheese and cracker appetizers to a company worthy display.



Olive Meena Print Napkins, Set of 4, $32

These warm toned block print napkins will be on our table every night this fall.  They also go perfectly with my Spode Woodland china pattern : )



Autumn Candles are back in every size - 6", 12" & 18" tapers.  It is the simplest way to update your home for Autumn.

Shop all candles, here.
































Brown & White, $16-18 for set of 3

The Brown & White Ceramic containers are back, too.  Last year I planted paperwhite bulbs for friends and gave them as hotess gifts.  They also make great centerpieces and vessels for anything from potted herbs to clementines.

Small Set of 3, $16
Medium Set of 2, $14
Square Set of 3, $28.50

My Everyday Candles, $24

I had a batch of my Everyday Candles poured into brown & white containers - the perfect transition to autumn.




Cozy Wraps

I'm entering an different realm here and a little out of my normal zone here on the blog : )

I'm not much of a style expert when it comes to trends, as I usually stick with simple classics.  I bought this new leather bag (Madewell) and it will be my daily companion for a couple of years.

The other essential that I will also ways have with me is a cozy wrap.  Because my outfits are pretty basic, I always have a wrap to change it up.  Last year my friend had this particular herringbone wrap and I was in love, so I tracked it down.  I also loved it because they were super affordable.  I bought several versions because I always need a varied supply : )

Deep Charcoal Herringbone, $32
Fawn Tan Herringbone, $32
Plaid Brown Blanket Scarf, $32 

This huge and heavy wrap could even be used as a throw over a side chair or a runner down the table - I've done both!


Plaid Camel, Cranberry & Brown Scarf, $18

This scarf has a touch of reddish cranberry/raspberry along with camel, brown and cream.  It looks great with my light blue chambray shirts.
And, for some restocks of the Classic Home Collection :

The LePens and Tablets have been restocked : )
And the very popular Grocery Tablets.
The Wheat Bundles are back from last year - so great for adding a natural element on your mantle or down the center of your table.
Finally, the Softest Throws Collection has been completely restocked, too.



Happy Autumn, Friends : )


Browse the entire Welcome, Autumn Collection, here >



No comments:

Post a Comment

Home
fallpillows1
m47
home entertaining and ifestyle expert
pinterest
twitter
instagram
join the
contact
facebook
m56
m61
m62
m68
The Everyday Occasions Store: m46 m45 classichomedecor1 home m59 m57 recipe m65 m63 how we designed our classic IMG1660