The Everyday Occasions Store:
m28
our new kitchen details
tour of our home
browse my recipes
Shop the store
the everyday occasions store
ClassicHomeCollection1
ClassicShot1 IMG9
botanical prints, $4-6
cozy fall essentials
IMG11
NP1
le pens,
block print
TC1
IMG17
block print tablecloth, $48-65
block print
IMG7 IMG8
The Softest throws, $80-90 cozy home ideas
IMG12
cookiesandcreampie1
petite tart pans, 10 for
baking baskets, 6 for $14.50
IMG14
IMG13
the softest throws, $90
natural parchment, 100 for $10
IMG5
IMG10
grocery list tablet, $8
classic tablet + lepens, $14
IMG16
IMG15
dinner planning tablet, $14
weekly planning tablet, $14
m8
m11
kitchen essentials
clean bottles collection
m17 m12
pastry bag roll of 100 baking sheets & parchment
m21
m18
platter collection, $150
baking supplies
m23 m24
baking supplies bread board collection

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Restocking + New Products | Essential Bottles, Ribbons, Parchment, Kraft Treat Bags


I've restocked and added a couple of new products in the store that I wanted to share today.  Enjoy!

Paper Coffee Cups, 50 for $12

After I introduced the Clear Cups & Lids this summer, my sister suggested a to-go coffee cup for the store.  She mentioned the ones found at the grocery store were not attractive and pretty expensive.  We usually use stainless thermoses for our coffee, but...  I am the worst about leaving our nice coffee thermoses in my car for days... or leaving them in the backyard, or the garage, or on the shelf at the store while I'm browsing.  They are always missing.  
When we have friends or parents for dinner or brunch, I always offer to send them home with a coffee for the road, but end up having to scrounge up a cup of sorts to put it in.  These will be so nice to have for so many reasons - hot cider on walks this fall, to-go hot cocoa (and schnapps) for our friends on halloween night, and anytime we're headed in the car in the morning. 


I've added a new color to my Taper Candle mix - Rust (top, left, $10.50 for set of 12" tapers).  You may have noticed that I don't really do much red around here (really only around the holidays).  But, I do love that warmth of red tones.  This Rust color is muted enough for my neutral loving habits, but still adds that seasonal warmth that I'm craving.  




These bags are great for everyday lunches (they fit a sandwich, popcorn, slice of banana bread or cookie!) or entertaining.  This fall, I plan to fill them with popcorn trail mix for Emma's class (they're into not so sweet at her school).  
I love wrapping it with ribbon or twine and sealing with a label.  
50 bags per set
6" x 8" bags


I've added some new ribbon colors to my mix, as well.  Left to Right :

5/8" Satin Moss, $6 : A new size of one of my favorite colors.
2" Tan Satin : A new soft color that goes with every season.
7/8" Copper Satin : A favorite from last year in a new size.
2" Large Antique Blue Grosgrain
5/8" Gold Satin : A new size of a great color for fall.
1 1/2" Satin Moss
Ivory 5/8" Grosgrain
5/8" Antique Blue Grosgrain
5/8" Sand Grosgrain
5/8" Moss Grosgrain


You can see that the new satin is a bit softer, a touch more pink than the grosgrain.  








And... All of the Essentials Bottles have been restocked!  This is thanks to Laurie who packages them all up - it is quite a job!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home
fallpillows1
m47
home entertaining and ifestyle expert
pinterest
twitter
instagram
join the
contact
facebook
m56
m61
m62
m68
The Everyday Occasions Store: m46 m45 classichomedecor1 home m59 m57 recipe m65 m63 how we designed our classic IMG1660