The Everyday Occasions Store:
m28
our new kitchen details
tour of our home
browse my recipes
Shop the store
the everyday occasions store
ClassicHomeCollection1
ClassicShot1 IMG9
botanical prints, $4-6
cozy fall essentials
IMG11
NP1
le pens,
block print
TC1
IMG17
block print tablecloth, $48-65
block print
IMG7 IMG8
The Softest throws, $80-90 cozy home ideas
IMG12
cookiesandcreampie1
petite tart pans, 10 for
baking baskets, 6 for $14.50
IMG14
IMG13
the softest throws, $90
natural parchment, 100 for $10
IMG5
IMG10
grocery list tablet, $8
classic tablet + lepens, $14
IMG16
IMG15
dinner planning tablet, $14
weekly planning tablet, $14
m8
m11
kitchen essentials
clean bottles collection
m17 m12
pastry bag roll of 100 baking sheets & parchment
m21
m18
platter collection, $150
baking supplies
m23 m24
baking supplies bread board collection

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Press : Country Living Magazine | Our Dining Room

Press : Country Living Magazine | Our Dining Room

I love real magazines.  In fact, while the rest of the world relies on blogs, pinterest and insta for inspiration, I still love magazines.  Every weekend I get up early, make a cup of coffee and go outside to read a stack of magazines all by myself.  For me, it is a source of inspiration and a feel-good routine that can't be replaced by an ipad.  It may seem a little strange for me to say this because, I am after all, a blogger... most of the time ; )

This month, you'll find my dining room featured in Country Living Magazine.  They selected 50 rooms across the country and mine is found under "Kansas."

Here is a link to the article. 

Did you notice a new blue and white napkin in the photo above?  They will be a part of a new collection in just a couple of weeks.  Be sure to signup for my newsletter emails to be updated when new products are added or restocked.


Here is a link to more details and photos of this table setting.  It was part of the spring collection with these fabulous block print tablecloths. Please send me an email if you would like to special order this lilac table cloth.  I have similar versions in stock right now that are part of my current Linen Collection.






This "Cherry Pickin'" article inspired my post on Easy Petite Cherry Pies (photo above).



I love these hand pies.  They are the next thing on my to-make list... sweet and savory.

3 comments:

  1. I recognized your dining room as soon as I saw your stunning chandelier and table linens. Congratulations. I wish they would do an entire spread on your home, it's one of my favorites.
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love magazines as well. In fact, I have piles of them in my basement and in baskets all over the house. I just can't part with them! Congratulations on the feature! Your room is beautiful.
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny,
    I, too, recognized your dining room! How exciting to be in Country Living...a HUGE congratulations! I feel the exact same about cozying up and settling in with my magazines....its been a Sunday-afternoon ritual since I was 16 years old. I, too, am also partial to the natural and simplistic beauty of neutrals and subdued utilitarian items...that's what drew me to your blog and products so long ago! I was wondering if you'll be bringing back your basic kitchen utensils? As well, would it be possible to offer the enamelware in white w/ black trim especially in serving pieces? ...I just love white service-ware. On a side note, I use your linen-stripe table linens nearly every single day and they've held up so well over the past 1.5 years! Can't wait to see what you'll have coming down the pike next!

    ReplyDelete

Home
fallpillows1
m47
home entertaining and ifestyle expert
pinterest
twitter
instagram
join the
contact
facebook
m56
m61
m62
m68
The Everyday Occasions Store: m46 m45 classichomedecor1 home m59 m57 recipe m65 m63 how we designed our classic IMG1660