Pages

Search This Blog

July 21, 2016

End of Summer Sale | 40% Off Every Order

 End of Summer Sale | 40% Off Every Order
I mentioned this week that I've started work on a Home Organizing Collection due to come out in a couple of weeks (early August) followed by the Fall Collection. With crazy high temperatures this week - I'm so glad to call this the End of Summer Sale. However, I know that we still have 8 weeks of hot weather ahead of us. But, it is time for me to move on with new inventory... which means, you get an awesome deal on everything, 40% off of every order.
code : END-OF-SUMMER
Stock up on essentials, buy gifts for friends and a few things for yourself, too!
Jenny


Shop the Everyday Occasions End of Summer Sale >




Shop the Everyday Occasions End of Summer Sale >


Shop the Everyday Occasions End of Summer Sale >



Shop the Everyday Occasions End of Summer Sale >

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Jenny Steffens Hobick. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign