Pages

Search This Blog

July 18, 2016

Baking & Kitchen Essentials Restocked | Parchment, Containers, Baking Sheets



We just got home from our morning walk.  With temperatures rising to upper 90's all week, I try to get out and about in the morning, then am happy to stay in during the heat of the day.  We usually reemerge after 5pm to head to the pool, ride bikes or play.  It almost feels like those days in the middle of winter, when we're hunkered inside.  It gives me time to tackle some projects, which I love.

Today I'm working on re-organizing and freshening my kitchen cabinets.  We moved in a year ago, and we sort of hit the ground running.  I'm taking some time to regroup in the kitchen this week, wipe down shelves and get it down to basics once again.  I'll share how I organize my kitchen, how we designed it, what I keep where and what I find essential.  You might be surprised to find that I don't really have that much at all - not too many gadgets or specialty items.  What I do have, I use.  Over and over.

Happy Monday : )
Jenny







No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Jenny Steffens Hobick. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign