Pages

Search This Blog

7.3.16

Weekly Menu | Lemon Roasted Salmon & Vegetables, Chicken Fricassee, Thai Steak Noodles, Soda Pop Brisket

This is Spring Cleaning week for me.  Wait, did I say that last week?  Yes, I think I did.  Well, this week I really mean it.  I'm making a plan to start and finish a few projects this week.  The one I'm most excited about is the new window boxes for the front of our house.  We are making these ourselves - the first project we've done in a while!  I'll provide a step-by-step of our process.  So far, it seems pretty simple... let's hope.

In Spring cleaning mode, our menu is also a little lighter and fresher this week.  Here is what we'll be havin' for dinner this week :

Lemon Roasted Salmon & Vegetables

This is made on a baking sheet ($8) - everything goes on one sheet and into the oven for 30 minutes.  It is so good, healthy and fresh, the perfect thing for a Monday.
Chicken Fricassee
Mike loves this.  That's saying a lot for someone whose favorite meal is steak and baked potatoes.  It sounds fancy, but it is really a one-pot dish + white rice.  The perfect winter-spring transition dinner for a cool evening.



























Thai Steak Noodles 
This was on such heavy rotation for a while that I had to take a break.  It has been a couple of months since we've made this, so it is time to bring it back!  So much flavor.   Salty, sweet, peanuty.

Soda Pop Brisket

This is most likely on the menu for this weekend.  When we are projecting, I love having something that can cook all day in the oven and make the house smell good.

What's on your menu this week?  I'm always up for new ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Jenny Steffens Hobick. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign