Pages

Search This Blog

November 07, 2015

The Thanksgiving Guide | All Recipes, Centerpieces & Gifts in one spot!

The Thanksgiving Guide
Thanksgiving is one of the only holidays left that is just about celebrating gratitude and life. It is a rare opportunity to sit with our family and share a traditional meal around a pretty table to enjoy each other - what a gift!
We are hosting Thanksgiving in our new home this year, so it is time for me to get reorganized. I've compiled all of my recipes and worksheets in one Thanksgiving Guide. You'll find my favorite Turkey method, the best Herbed Stuffing and lots of ideas for Pies. In addition, I've included essentials for setting your table and ideas for hostess gifts.
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Jenny Steffens Hobick. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign