The Everyday Occasions Store:
our new kitchen details
tour of our home
browse my recipes
Shop the store
the everyday occasions store
IMG3264 IMG1314
botanical prints, $4-6
cozy fall essentials
IMG3064 IMG3091
block print block print
Turkey Prints, $4-6
Pillow Covers, $28-36
IMG2983 IMG8
The Softest throws, $80-90 cozy home ideas
Slate Wreath Collection
Wheat Wreath Collection
OakLeaf AcornPrint
Oak Leaf acorn print
petite tart pans, 10 for
baking baskets, 6 for $14.50
Autumn Essential Scarves, $14
natural parchment, 100 for $10
grocery list tablet, $8
classic tablet + lepens, $14
dinner planning tablet, $14
weekly planning tablet, $14
kitchen essentials
clean bottles collection
m17 m12
pastry bag roll of 100 baking sheets & parchment
platter collection, $150
baking supplies
m23 m24
baking supplies bread board collection

Monday, October 17, 2016

Halloween Collection!

Halloween Collection

I've been so excited about the Autumn Harvest Collection that launched a week and a half ago, that I haven't given Halloween it's full due.  I have restocked some favorites from last year featured in this collection including these darling Glassine Bags & Printable Tags.


Shop the entire Halloween Collection, here >

Cotton Black Stipe Ribbon

I have a new Cotton Black Stipe Ribbon that I will use on our treats this year.  I love the natural color and feel of this ribbon.

5 yards, $10

This year I really wanted to create a cheerful halloween tag.  Maybe it is because all too often I see really scary and yucky halloween images.  For me, Halloween is kids walking through the neighborhood in costumes crunching on leaves, big bowls of chili, a classroom full of costume clad kids, bags of candy and a front porch of Jack O'Lanterns.  I'm going to hold on to my Halloween vision for a while (and let someone else do the blood and guts...).  
These cheerful Jack O'Lanterns will add a festive Halloween feel to any simple treat - like this bag of candy corn or a popcorn ball.   
Printed on creamy cardstock and pre-punched with a hole, these tags are ready to be tied on any treat with ribbon or twine.  See my favorite jute twine or gingham ribbons, here : )
Set of 20 tags.

Treat Bags | Kraft

These bags are great for any season or holiday.  This halloween, I plan to fill them with popcorn trail mix for Emma's class (they're into not so sweet at her school).  For the party at our house, I'll fill them with decorated sugar cookies (see below!) and line them up in rows in a basket as take home treats. 
I love wrapping it with ribbon or twine and sealing with a label.  
25 bags per set
5" x 7" bags
Select Option : Kraft or Glassine/White
Products Used :
Printable Labels

Printable Labels & Halloween Templates

I use these labels for everything - they are great to have around.  They are blank sheets of labels made from a thick, creamy white paper or kraft paper (purchased from Paper-Source) and make beautiful, high quality labels.  They are the same that I use on all of my own products for the store.  You can print anything on them for any season.  
The labels come in sets of 50 in easily printable sheets for $5.  *I've added the Halloween Labels to the Template Files below!  

Copper Cookie Cutters, Bat

These bats have been my favorite Halloween cookies for years, so of course I had to restock this year.  They are very simple to make - the sprinkles do most of the work!

They come wrapped in a cellophane bag with my sugar cookie recipe, tied with a ribbon ready for giving.
Cookie Cutter Pancakes

Cookie Cutters aren't just for Cookies.  I used my cutters for these haunted Chocolate Chip Pancakes last Halloween - I'm sure they'll be making several appearances between now and the 31st!

See Recipe Link and Instructions, here.

Happy Halloween season everyone!  I hope I've shared something that will help you to make some new traditions and memories with your family.


Shop the entire Halloween Collection, here >


  1. All of this looks so delicious and festive! Emma's class is fortunate to have you as one of the talented mothers that sends in treats. The bat cookies look especially fun to make with children. Thanks for the inspiring ideas.

  2. Anonymous10:14 AM

    While I relish in your creativity and love the items from your store, I would really enjoy seeing more on your blog about your "everyday" life. I would love to see how your house looks on a not perfect day. I would love to see a post about cleaning and housekeeping. I would love to see a "day in the life" post...basically your daily schedule. I guess I am looking for something in the here and now...the real and not staged.


home entertaining and ifestyle expert
join the
The Everyday Occasions Store: item5 item9 m46 m45 classichomedecor1 home m59 m57 recipe m65 m63 how we designed our classic IMG1660