The Everyday Occasions Store:
m28
our new kitchen details
tour of our home
browse my recipes
Shop the store
the everyday occasions store
HolidayInspirationBoard
Shop the holiday collection
IMG3934
IMG54281
holiday home accents
rustic bells, $40
IMG95301024x1024
IMG3798
classic jewelry box, $40
favorite earrings
CXEtri050 IMG4001
classic tribal holiday pillow entertaining
WreathWarmWheat
WreathSlate
slate wreath block print
wheat wreath block print
IMG3968
IMG4265
hooked pillow collection
classic cream & sugar
IMG3831
FAMTREE830061419441720380500
family tree hooked pillow
holiday tags
AcornPrint
OakLeaf
oak leaf block print acorn block print
IMG4044
brstenhausredeckercaketinincludes65byby89by28inchmetalboxwithlidredcheckeredtowelroundbakingbrushpastryroller20centimeterdoughscraperwoodenscoopand6piececookiecutters3101726
baking tin
gingham child apron
IMG3908
IMG3171
velvet ribbon, $12-24
planters for paperwhites
a624056095a85802c719cf332b IMG39591
hooke holiday pillows
red & white linen tea
IMG3864 IMG3836
"we are thankful for" cards "we believe" tags
IMG62531
IMG6237
petite tart pans, 10 for
baking baskets, 6 for $14.50
FirTreePrint
IMG13
fir tree botanical print
natural parchment, 100 for $10
IMG5
IMG10
grocery list tablet, $8
classic tablet + lepens, $14
IMG16
IMG15
dinner planning tablet, $14
weekly planning tablet, $14
IMG3037
IMG2977
velvet pillow collection
the softest throws
IMG3091 IMG3073
wood block print napkins acorn print napkins
item4
item11
kitchen essentials
clean bottles collection
IMG1 item13
pastry bag roll of 100 baking sheets & parchment
item25
item19
platter collection, $150
baking supplies
item28 item29
baking supplies bread board collection

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Summer Collection : Restocked | Seagrass Carafes, Batter Bowls, Tumblers, Linens & Enamelware


I completely under estimated the demand for a couple of the items from my Summer Entertaining Collection.   They are now in the store, back in stock ready to go.  I've been enjoying many of them myself in our home and I've included a few pictures of how I'm using them in "real life" : )

I have some new throws that I ordered for my own house (so of course I have to share them in the store, too).  They are all the way at the end - with some more glimpses of our house.  At some point I'll get around to a full blown tour.  I'm hoping next week will be the week.


Our pre-Father's Day table set simply for a family dinner.  I used the Fleur de Lys Tumblers as vases for single hydrangea blooms.  I also used them for water and wine glasses that night.

Fleur de Lys Tumblers
These glasses are no stranger to my blog.  First introduced to me by my friend Katie, they've been a staple in my cupboard since Mike and I got married.  I love how heavy they are.  And simple.  I love that I can set them out with a bottle of wine or a pitcher of water, or carafe of juice.  I also love them outside - something about the heaviness of them seem more suitable for outdoor entertaining than delicate glasses.  They are also one of my favorites for flowers - so very simple and always beautiful with one or two big blooms.

 

The Seagrass Carafe has a permanent spot on my baking counter filled with hydrangea.  It is just the right texture to add that casual summer feeling to my kitchen.

 Seagrass Carafe


Each season I look for a new favorite vessel to hold flowers.  As I'm always a fan of natural materials, this Seagrass Carafe instantly made me think of summer.  Instead of a cold ceramic or only glass pitcher, the softness of the seagrass seems easy.  Summer.  Bunches of hydrangea, dahlias... or sangria.  

Seagrass Carafe, $18.50





This is not the worlds greatest photo, but Saturday morning waffles with the new batter bowl was a big hit at our house.  The pouring was super easy (and not messy!) with handle and the shape of the bowl.

Lazy Saturday morning pancakes (with real maple syrup!) were one of the things we dreamed about while planning our new home.  A big kitchen with a cozy hearth area to enjoy lazy mornings.  This creamware batter bowl will be taking center stage while we mix up waffles and pancakes.  Sometimes it is just the little traditions that provide so much comfort in our lives.















It seems like everyone is looking for easy and inexpensive napkins for everyday use that look great for entertaining.  These Unbleached Blue Napkins have also be restocked!



These Herringbone Throws are absolutely luscious.  The softest thing you've ever felt.  They are so so so soft, heavy and cozy - a blanket that you'll love curling up with in your favorite chair.  
The colors are beautifully perfect - pale blue, heather grey, navy & cream.  We are using the navy in our hearth room, the grey in our master bedroom and the sky blue in the guest room.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Home
holidayblog
m47
home entertaining and ifestyle expert
pinterest
twitter
instagram
join the
contact
facebook
m56
m61
m62
m68
The Everyday Occasions Store: m46 m45 HolidayHeader home m59 m57 recipe m65 m63 how we designed our classic IMG1660