The Everyday Occasions Store:
m28
our new kitchen details
tour of our home
browse my recipes
Shop the store
the everyday occasions store
HolidayInspirationBoard
Shop the holiday collection
IMG3934
IMG54281
holiday home accents
rustic bells, $40
IMG95301024x1024
IMG3798
classic jewelry box, $40
favorite earrings
CXEtri050 IMG4001
classic tribal holiday pillow entertaining
WreathWarmWheat
WreathSlate
slate wreath block print
wheat wreath block print
IMG3968
IMG4265
hooked pillow collection
classic cream & sugar
IMG3831
FAMTREE830061419441720380500
family tree hooked pillow
holiday tags
AcornPrint
OakLeaf
oak leaf block print acorn block print
IMG4044
brstenhausredeckercaketinincludes65byby89by28inchmetalboxwithlidredcheckeredtowelroundbakingbrushpastryroller20centimeterdoughscraperwoodenscoopand6piececookiecutters3101726
baking tin
gingham child apron
IMG3908
IMG3171
velvet ribbon, $12-24
planters for paperwhites
a624056095a85802c719cf332b IMG39591
hooke holiday pillows
red & white linen tea
IMG3864 IMG3836
"we are thankful for" cards "we believe" tags
IMG62531
IMG6237
petite tart pans, 10 for
baking baskets, 6 for $14.50
FirTreePrint
IMG13
fir tree botanical print
natural parchment, 100 for $10
IMG5
IMG10
grocery list tablet, $8
classic tablet + lepens, $14
IMG16
IMG15
dinner planning tablet, $14
weekly planning tablet, $14
IMG3037
IMG2977
velvet pillow collection
the softest throws
IMG3091 IMG3073
wood block print napkins acorn print napkins
item4
item11
kitchen essentials
clean bottles collection
IMG1 item13
pastry bag roll of 100 baking sheets & parchment
item25
item19
platter collection, $150
baking supplies
item28 item29
baking supplies bread board collection

Monday, March 23, 2015

Easter Sale! | Free Shipping & Bunny Tag Giveaway | Emma's Egg Decorating Party


Easter Sale & Free Shipping!

This is the last week for Easter orders - it snuck up on me! Emma and I had her Spring Break last week, which really limits my computer time : )  But, we did lots of spring activities, made fresh dinners every night (from my new favorite cookbook and recipe - gasp - I'll share tomorrow!) and enjoyed the weather.

For all of you that still need Easter goodies, I'm offering Free Shipping on all orders over $50 today.  You'll also receive a free set of Blue Bunny Tags in your package.  Stock up on Natural Easter Grass (smells so good!), Wooden Eggs, Eggcups and Candles for your table.
Shop Easter Collection, here.

I love to work, but a week of forced 'no work allowed' is good for my mommy soul.  Like most working (and stay-at-home Moms, ok all Moms), it seems like I always have an ongoing work (and currently, new house) to-do list in half of my brain while the other half is doing my best to stay focused and present during my quality time with Emma.  An ongoing struggle for all of us.  Last week I really tried to drop everything (thank God for my packing crew that keeps things moving even when I'm not around!) and pretend like I was that "perfect Mom" we all want to be.  Picnics in the park, walks, movies, lunch dates with friends, play dates with friends, homemade dinners each night and Emma fun.  It was great!  I don't feel one bit guilty for getting up at 5:45 this morning to get a jump on an entire working day all by myself : )

On one particular rainy day when she woke up from her nap, I surprised her with a little egg painting party with her favorite dollies and me.



How cute would this be for an activity at Easter brunch?!  Or, a little pre-Easter neighborhood party... I'll add this to my list of parties to host for next year when we have a house.


I used the Wooden Eggs from the store that come on stands... very on sale right now.
Wooden Eggs : $5 for Set of 4 Hen Eggs and stands, and $7 for 2 Goose Eggs and Stands
Did I mention this is the last week for Easter Sales!?!


Emma and I made this keepsake egg together - she also made one all by herself that she signed.


Wooden Eggs


Just as I did for Thanksgiving with my "Thankful For..." cards, today all orders will get a free set of 10 Blue Bunny Tags.  So cute on an Easter Basket.



The Blue Bunny Folded Cards are on sale right now, too, $3 for set of 10.  They work great as gift cards tied on baskets or bags, too.


Shop the entire Easter Collection (on sale!) and enjoy Free Shipping on all orders over $50 now : )



No comments:

Post a Comment

Home
holidayblog
m47
home entertaining and ifestyle expert
pinterest
twitter
instagram
join the
contact
facebook
m56
m61
m62
m68
The Everyday Occasions Store: m46 m45 HolidayHeader home m59 m57 recipe m65 m63 how we designed our classic IMG1660