The Everyday Occasions Store:
LogoBlack1
tour of our home
browse my SUMMER recipes
Shop the store
the everyday occasions store
ribbon Pink Bakery boxes
kitchen brush set
summer sugar cookies
IMG5 IMG8365
linens kitchen
summer collection enamelware
hydrangea cupcakes linens
IMG3135 IMG9178
linens blue & white containers
clambakeround
IMG6932
summer essentials
clean bottles collection
IMG9883
IMG0898
baking sheets & parchment
herb pots
m74
m70
platter collection
IMG8499
kitchen essentials
baking supplies
m78 m79
baking supplies bread board collection
IMG0751
Enamelware
linen storage ideas
m88 IMG8861
Baking pantry house & home details
IMG6260 IMG0728
summer packaging favorites Summer Recipes

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The Color Collection | The Very Big Sale Continues...


This is the last week of the Very Big Sale.  It is a perfect time to stock up on essentials from the Color Collection to get you ready for any occasion coming up this Spring.

We always think of the Holidays as the busiest entertaining season, but Spring is huge.  Many of your are likely hosting baby or wedding showers, birthdays and graduation parties.  I know when I am planning a party, I always start with the season and then think about a color scheme.

I've updated and restocked much of the party supplies inventory... ribbons, candles, tags & cards - all part of my Color Collection.  I love this part of my store - it is something I wished I'd had available to me as an event planner.  I created this one spot where you can find everything you need to design a festive celebration, birthday, wedding or shower.



You can "Shop by Color" in the store, which automatically sorts all of the products into colors.   This is the "Privet Berry Blue" Color Collection.  Not only does it show actual products like ribbons, tags and candles, but also projects that you could make to coordinate with them.





Hand-Dipped Taper Candles

I've separated each color of candle in the store onto its own page.  I think this helps to see the entire offering - and the amazing colors available.  Doesn't it look pretty?!  You can choose the size of candle you'd like on its color page.  For example, the Edgartown Sand Candle is available in 6", 12" & 18".

Everyday Tags in the Color Collection

Of course, I love all of the tags in the Everyday Color Collection.  In the screen shot of the store above, you can also see the more natural colors available, like Lexington Wheat.
I suggest picking a couple of colors you love to keep stocked - then you'll be ready to tie it around a bottle of wine or a cello bag full of cookies for a quick gift.

Find the tags in the Everyday Essential Tags page, or Shop by color.

Here are some of my favorite colors in the Color Collection : 

Seaside




































Papaya Pashmina


Green : 
East Hampton Hedge & Concord Green 















What are your favorite color combinations for parties and entertaining?  Of course, I'm also a huge fan of mixing all shades of blue, from a pale powder blue to a deep navy, too.  I'd love to hear about the colors that you always look for, and that always seem to pop up in your home as accents.

Hope you're having a great week!

Shop the Everyday Occasions Very Big Sale >


3 comments:

  1. genius as it is brilliant!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crimson + light blue color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for the pewter and basket launch!

    ReplyDelete

m60
m33
home entertaining and ifestyle expert
pinterest
twitter
instagram
join the
contact
facebook
m63
m62
m68
The Everyday Occasions Store: IMG1667 ribbon m12 Pink Bakery boxes IMG9415 linens IMG0864 kitchen IMG0153 summer collection IMG3148 enamelware IMG0170 platter collection pastry bag roll of 100 IMG8499 m85 bread board collection LogoBlack2 m31 IMG9619 home m6 IMG8992 recipe m66 SummerIndex1
Subscribe