Pages

Search This Blog

July 02, 2014

My Favorite 4th of July Recipes & Table Settings


Here is a round-up of all of my favorite summer recipes and table setting ideas that would be perfect for the 4th.  Warning - there are a lot of photos and recipes.  Literally every summer recipe and table I've ever set... Even some from 4+ years ago.

You'll see it is a lot of desserts... mostly desserts.  Especially peach desserts.  I've also included links to my slider recipes, BBQ ribs and side salads.  


I hope you find this helpful as you plan your holiday weekend!


Jenny


This is a link to all of my recipes from three years ago!  



Old Fashioned Cucumber Salad




Easy Peach Crostada




 Blackberry & Raspberry Crostata





 Mini S'mores in the oven!

 George's Famous Peach & Blueberry Cobbler
 Individual Peach Cobblers
 Sugared Scones with Peaches


 Star-Spangled Sangria


 Tomato, Watermelon & Feta Salad




How to Cut a Watermelon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Jenny Steffens Hobick. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign