The Everyday Occasions Store:
LogoBlack1
tour of our home
browse my recipes
Shop the store
the everyday occasions store
ClassicHomeCollection
shop the
ClassicShot IMG08941
botanical prints, $4-6
cozy fall essentials
IMG1211
NP14011
le pens,
block print
TC1415
IMG1327
block print tablecloth, $48-65
block print
IMG1034 IMG1419
The Softest throws cozy home ideas
IMG0890
cookiesandcreampie
petite tart pans, 10 for
baking baskets, 6 for $14.50
IMG0952
IMG1248
the softest throws, $90
natural parchment, 100 for $10
IMG1188
IMG1243
grocery list tablet, $8
classic tablet + lepens, $14
IMG1143
IMG1112
dinner planning tablet, $14
weekly planning tablet, $14
IMG6932
IMG6888
kitchen essentials
clean bottles collection
m70 IMG9883
pastry bag roll of 100 baking sheets & parchment
platter collection
baking supplies
m78 m79
baking supplies bread board collection

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

How to Arrange Flowers at Home



The following is an excerpt from my monthly column on My Well-Being.com.  Read the entire article with step-by-step photos, here.

Step-by-Step Guide: Arrange Flowers Like a Pro


We all think about setting the table with fresh flowers when we're hosting a party, but one of my resolutions that I'm trying to keep this year is to keep fresh flowers in our home at all times. It is such an easy and simple way to bring life and beauty into our homes, especially during long winter months.  Not only does it make the house feel alive, but I get great pleasure out of making the arrangements myself.  

I love to pick up seasonal flowers from the grocery store and make simple arrangements myself.  Usually, I make a small arrangement for the kitchen table, then I will put a single bud in a small vase by my kitchen sink, on the bedside table and on the side table in the living room.  

Flower arranging can be a fabulous hobby to begin - the supplies investment is minimal (fresh flowers, scissors & a vase!) and you can start small.  For some reason, most of us believe that only professional florist can make a flower arrangement.  It is true that they know many tricks and techniques that help them make beautiful arrangements, so today, I'm sharing floral design tips that I use at home that I learned from my years planning events and weddings.

Read the entire article with step-by-step photos, here >



Read the entire article with step-by-step photos, here >

1 comment:

m60
m33
home entertaining and ifestyle expert
pinterest
twitter
instagram
join the
contact
facebook
m63
m62
m68
The Everyday Occasions Store: m74 pastry bag roll of 100 m71 baking sheets & parchment LogoBlack2 m31 IMG1297 home m6 IMG8992 recipe m66 m65