spring
tour our
spring copper cookie cutters
creamware
willow vase & candle collection
baking

Monday, February 18, 2013

Our Wedding Invitations | Seaside bound...


 
We're getting ready to return to Seaside for the first time since our wedding!  So, two and a half years after our wedding, I thought this would be a perfect time to share our stationery.  Also, my Aunt Lisa asked me if I had a photo of our invitations she could share with a friend and I realized I had never posted them on the blog.  

And... if you haven't noticed, I've been away from the blog this/last week because I've been spending every extra second working on our bathroom.  We're working on a little freshening up in the upstairs bath that I'll share later on this week.  So, this post is buying my a little time until the bathroom is ready to photograph!


Our wedding colors were a powder blue, ivory and pale grey.  I designed all of our paper products myself and had them printed on Paper-Source papers at a local offset printing company.   

The fonts are : 
Copperplate Light for the text
Currency four our names
Freebooter for the script


The backs of each piece was printed in pale blue stripes - I thought it was a fun, but classic way to add a special detail.


 Instead of a classic reception card, we included this little blue card that was smaller than a business card.

This is our save the date that was printed on silk linen fabric paper.  I printed these on my own printer then made it very thick by mounting it on two pieces of cardstock with my Zyron sticker machine, just as I did for Emma's Birthday Invitations.


We also included this map card in the Save The Date to help everyone grasp the town of Seaside.  If you've never heard of Seaside, it is the most charming resort town that was designed to be a "classic small town" built right on the beach - the cottages (you can rent!) are all beautiful and lined up on picket fence clad streets.  Here is what I wrote about Seaside while we were planning our wedding.

 
You can see the texture of the paper we used - it is Paper-Source Luxe cardstock.



These are photos of our gift bags we had for all of our guests.  (photo, claireryser.com)

(photo, claireryser.com)

The contents included an itinerary, mini prosecco bottles, cookies and snack mix.   For more details on the bags, visit this post.

Here are a couple of details of our wedding :

(photo, claireryser.com)


(photo, claireryser.com)


(photo, claireryser.com)



(photo, claireryser.com)


(photo, claireryser.com)


(photo, claireryser.com)

(photo, claireryser.com)


Here are all of the photos from our wedding : Our Wedding in Seaside, Fl.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny,

    These are so pretty and simple! Did you use a template and did you have to download any fonts? They are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning!!!! I love how everything coordinates and the subtle hues are so crisp and clean. perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple and elegant! I'm starting to plan for my wedding this coming fall and i've been looking for invitation ideas. What shade of the Paper Source Luxe cardstock did you use? I've been debating between the cream and white. I want them to look soft, but not yellowish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a very wonderful wedding stationery! The style is classic and sophisticated, even the fonts and texture of the paper are carefully chosen to complement with its classical theme. And, it’s thoughtful of you to include the location map into the design. I bet the visitors had a wonderful experience attending your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Business Cards Fast


    Welcome is the best business card company Doc-it Xpress. Design Your New Full Color Business Cards NOW Brochures, Postcards ,Stickers, Door Hangers, Wedding, Graduation, Christmas and More ONLINE. For more information about our company visit us at: http://docitxpress.com

    Contact Us:

    Doc-it Xpress 6415 Tara Blvd Jonesboro, GA 30236-1225
    Phone Number: 770-471-9006/ Fax: 770.471.0037 E-mail: art@docitxpress.com

    ReplyDelete

The Everyday Occasions Store:
JSHMenu1
BlogSideBox1
let's stay in touch

Newsletter:

HomeEntertainingExpertHeader1
m5
pinterest
twitter
instagram
email
rss feed
facebook
IMG9134
my tablet +
IMG8814
spring table settings
lemon meringue cupcakes
IMG6730
IMG8844
linen tea towels for spring
IMG7170
creamware
IMG11
IMG7080
glass spice containers
small baskets for easter gifts
spring
IMG7062
IMG8861
IMG8740
IMG7164
IMG3768
IMG8775
IMG8722
ribbon collection
IMG8760
moss for planted pots
baking
baking pantry organizing
IMG7112
Lemon & fruit layer cake
IMG4492
IMG6949
spring
IMG8718
my favorite spring
IMG5
breakfast
IMG5717
Lilac centerpiece in a bowl
IMG2598
moltencakes03
chocolate molten cakes in cupcake
miss emma
morelchicken03
lemoncake
lemon butter cake
my dinner

everyday home entertaining and ifestyle expert Jenny2014headshot