IMG19
"We are thankful" placecards
linens cotton
new! printable recipes
new!  boxed
follow our home project
miss emma
IMG18
candle
packaging
tour our
ciderdonuts2
apple cider

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Valentine's Day Inspiration Guide - Recipes, Cookies, Homemade Gifts & Printable Labels

This weekend, I'm working on a new round of Valentine's Day projects - cookies, homemade goodies, baked gifts, simple flowers, etc.  For inspiration, I started looking back at my past Valentine's Day posts.  I thought I would share a roundup of my past projects to inspire you this year... and me.

I've posted an index of all of the photos and links on my "Valentine's Day Guide" page.  I'll be updating the page with my new projects and recipes as I add them to the blog.  

6 comments:

  1. Jenny,
    This is great. I appreciate the fact that it's early enough to plan and prep for the fun day.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your how to paint linens post on pinterest and jumped over to your site. We live in Ma as well :) Nice to meet you and love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny,

    My mom has been following your blog for quite a while, and absolutely adores you… I recently started following your blog, and just signed up for your V-day cooking class!! Instead of dinner out for the holiday, my husband and I decided your cooking class sounds more fun to us. We can't wait to cook with you next month!! :) Also, I received Ina's book for Christmas, and, like you, have been loving it… Have you tried her chocolate chip blondies?! To die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these wonderful Valentine's Day ideas in one place...what a treasure trove! Thank you for this. I especially like the printables.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love anything personalized! These pieces are fabulous...and wow, what a great way to propose it should be great Valentines Day Ideas

    ReplyDelete

m38
The Everyday Occasions Store:
m15
m16
m18
IMG3650
home entertaining and ifestyle expert
pinterest
twitter
instagram
my email newsletter
rss feed
facebook
m30
the best mashed potatoes
IMG20
Roasted Vegetable platter
IMG21
download my thanksgiving worksheets
PreviewofThanksgivingWorksheet2
IMG22
kale salad
IMG23
IMG24
pecan tart & vanilla bean
toffee spiced
spicecupcakes2
cinnamonscones2
cinnamon, maple & pecan scones
IMG25
DIYThanksgivingCenterpiec2
pumpkin floral
JennyWholetable2
Fall Table
IMG26
plaid linen
IMG27
chestnut & fig
wheat collection
IMG28
IMG6032
IMG30
linen Tea Towels &
IMG31
IMG32
my thanksgiving planning guide
bathroominspiration1
Untitled1
AppleCinnamonScones1
m36 m11 IMG3619 everyday PreviewofThanksgivingWorksheet2 AppleCinnamonScones1
Subscribe