IMG19
"We are thankful" placecards
linens cotton
new! printable recipes
new!  boxed
follow our home project
miss emma
IMG18
candle
packaging
tour our
ciderdonuts2
apple cider

Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Birthday | Day Trip to East Hampton



For my birthday last week, Mike and Emma took me shopping for the day in East Hampton.  

We had a great lunch at Rowdy Hall - fantastic burger, Blue Moon for me and a bottle for Emma.


Emma mostly window shopped.  Her favorite?


Ralph Lauren Kids, of course.  You might remember our trip to East Hampton last year in March.  We gushed over the Easter window... little did we know that we'd be back in 12 months shopping for her Easter dress. 


The day started rainy, then the sun came out.  We went down to the beach to see the big waves the storm had brought in.




First time to the beach!


7 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun birthday! Could you please share what camera you use, types of settings, and what program you use to edit them? They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Gorgeous family!
    And happy birthday!
    Have the best Sunday!

    Big hugs!
    Inés

    SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy belated birthday, jenny! looks like a perfect celebration!
    tessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:08 PM

    Jenny:
    Your photography on the beach looks just like a Anne Packard painting. (My favorite artist!!)

    Hope all is well. Emma is darling.
    Paula Derks
    Lee's Summit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:58 AM

    I love your car seat/ stroller system, what is the brand and model? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny7:28 AM

    I use a Canon Rebel T2i with a 50mm 1.8f lens. One of my new blog topics is going to be sharing my photography tips- as I learn and teach myself! Look for some of those posts next week- we'll be traveling back home to KC and I hope to take lots of pics!

    My stroller is amazing. It is so lightweight and sturdy. Best part? It was $99 from target! It is the Baby Trend Jogger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! I'm hoping to visit the Hamptons this summer! The beach looks beautiful and your baby is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

m38
The Everyday Occasions Store:
m15
m16
m18
IMG3650
home entertaining and ifestyle expert
pinterest
twitter
instagram
my email newsletter
rss feed
facebook
m30
the best mashed potatoes
IMG20
Roasted Vegetable platter
IMG21
download my thanksgiving worksheets
PreviewofThanksgivingWorksheet2
IMG22
kale salad
IMG23
IMG24
pecan tart & vanilla bean
toffee spiced
spicecupcakes2
cinnamonscones2
cinnamon, maple & pecan scones
IMG25
DIYThanksgivingCenterpiec2
pumpkin floral
JennyWholetable2
Fall Table
IMG26
plaid linen
IMG27
chestnut & fig
wheat collection
IMG28
IMG6032
IMG30
linen Tea Towels &
IMG31
IMG32
my thanksgiving planning guide
bathroominspiration1
Untitled1
AppleCinnamonScones1
m36 m11 IMG3619 everyday PreviewofThanksgivingWorksheet2 AppleCinnamonScones1
Subscribe