spring
tour our
spring copper cookie cutters
creamware
willow vase & candle collection
baking

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentines Day Table Setting | Simple Hyacinth Place Setting & Centerpiece


Maybe you're hosting a Wedding or Bridal Shower?  Or maybe you'd like to have your friends over for a Ladies Only Valentine's Day Party?   This table setting is perfect for an Elegant Winter brunch or a Ladies Luncheon. 

Light & Sweet Table Setting

Powder Blue Gold Rimmed Anna Wheatherly China Plate

Pewter Flatware

Rustic Wine Glasses & Elegant Water Glasses

Pale Pink Hyacinth Centerpiece in Water Glass "Vase"

Planted White Hyacinth Favor in a Stone Pot tied with Twine

White Hemstitch Linens

White Pillar Candles in Glass Hurricanes


I got the hyacinth from the grocery store and put them in simple clear drinking glasses... beautiful flowers don't need much more than that!

It is so fun to receive a gift when you go to a party... even better when you actually like it!  I LOVE potted flowers.  I love to have them in my home, on my porch, in my bedroom - especially sweet hyacinth that remind me that Spring is just around the corner.  I planted these (I got them for $3 from the grocery store) in petite stone pots that have a chalkboard finish.  I think you could mimic the pots finish easily... anyone out there that wants to do a DIY?

pinliketweetfollow

twitterlogo1
rsslogo1a1
images1a
pinit

3 comments:

  1. Quick heads up...I think those flowers are hyacinths. I looked for an email address to privately message you but could't find one. I thought you may want to change it. I know it's probably baby brain. ;) Feel free to remove my post too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see another reader noticed also ..the flowers are hyacinths. Love those little pots, what is the source for them? Love your blog, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree about the flower. I was just about to write that these don't look like hydrangea.
    Niki

    ReplyDelete

The Everyday Occasions Store:
JSHMenu1
BlogSideBox1
let's stay in touch

Newsletter:

HomeEntertainingExpertHeader1
m5
pinterest
twitter
instagram
email
rss feed
facebook
IMG9134
my tablet +
IMG8814
spring table settings
lemon meringue cupcakes
IMG6730
IMG8844
linen tea towels for spring
IMG7170
creamware
IMG11
IMG7080
glass spice containers
small baskets for easter gifts
spring
IMG7062
IMG8861
IMG8740
IMG7164
IMG3768
IMG8775
IMG8722
ribbon collection
IMG8760
moss for planted pots
baking
baking pantry organizing
IMG7112
Lemon & fruit layer cake
IMG4492
IMG6949
spring
IMG8718
my favorite spring
IMG5
breakfast
IMG5717
Lilac centerpiece in a bowl
IMG2598
moltencakes03
chocolate molten cakes in cupcake
miss emma
morelchicken03
lemoncake
lemon butter cake
my dinner

everyday home entertaining and ifestyle expert Jenny2014headshot