IMG8 IMG5
linen tea towels & Napkins Petite tart
BRAISED BEEF
chili1 IMG6
butternut & beef chili wood candle holders
m30
appetizers spiced apple
IMG7 chdonuts2
herringbone homemade donuts
butternutrav1
butternut packaging
chocolatecake1
summer entertaining
jute & cotton
IMG9
everyday
IMG10
candle
tour our

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tools for Thanksgiving & Hostess Gift Ideas

Here are some of my favorite finds from Williams-Sonoma that you "need" if you are hosting Thanksgiving.  For more ideas, visit my complete Thanksgiving Essentials list!

 
Wooden Acorn Twine Holder $26 : You can use this to truss your Turkey and use it to wrap up your Thanksgiving leftover boxes.  I think this would make a great hostess gift, too!

WS Pantry Plates $39 for 6! : Save 15% on these (and all WS Tabletop by using the code TABLETOP15 at checkout). These have been on my Essentials list from Day 1 - they are my favorite plates.  These Pantry Plates from WS are heavy, simple, clean and classic.  I have place settings for 18 - great for large family gatherings.  You can dress up these simple white plates with a decorative china salad plate to stretch your china collection.  
Earthware Ruffled Pie Dish $44 : You might recognize this Emile Henry pie dish from my Everyday Essentials... I have some in white & cream.  I love this earthy brown plate - perfect for Thanksgiving.  Last year my sister brought me one of these with her Pecan Pie already baked in it - the Pie Dish was my hostess gift!

Spiced Chestnut Dish Soap, Counter Spray & Hand Soap $19 : I LOVE the way this smells.  It is warm and spicy.  It will add another Holiday & Fall element to your home!


Potato Ricer $32 : This is the one thing that I don't have in my kitchen - it is on my list!  Both the Barefoot Contessa and Martha Stewart recommend using a Potato Ricer for mashed potatoes.  
Turkey Plates 4 for $49 : I love my Spode Woodland Plates.  These Turkey plates will make your table look festive for a fraction of the price!  Remember : Save 15% on these (and all WS Tabletop by using the code TABLETOP15 at checkout).
Serving Basket : I love using baskets on my Food Displays.  They add a great natural aspect.  This oval basket would be great to use as a holder for your appetizers, too.

For more ideas, visit my complete Thanksgiving Essentials list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

m38

The Everyday Occasions Store:
m15
m16
m18
m21
home entertaining and ifestyle expert
pinterest
twitter
instagram
my email newsletter
rss feed
facebook
my everyday candles
m39
"homemade"
IMG11
IMG12
m41
breakfast
m43
chocolate molten cakes in cupcake
miss emma
cinrolls1
apple & cranberry crisp
cranapplecrisp1
IMG13
IMG14
beefstew1
IMG15
m36 m11 IMG3619 everyday
Subscribe