IMG8 IMG5
linen tea towels & Napkins Petite tart
BRAISED BEEF
chili1 IMG6
butternut & beef chili wood candle holders
m30
appetizers spiced apple
IMG7 chdonuts2
herringbone homemade donuts
butternutrav1
butternut packaging
chocolatecake1
summer entertaining
jute & cotton
IMG9
everyday
IMG10
candle
tour our

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pumpkin Carving Party Invitation | Fall Party Ideas


Yesterday I posted my idea for hosting a simple Pumpkin Carving Party on your front porch.  The entire concept was based around being able to celebrate the Fall season without planning an elaborate occasion.  All you have to do is pick up a couple of pumpkins, snacks and apple cider.  Set it up on your front steps and send out an email to your neighbors and friends. 

I decided to make it even easier for you - I designed "Pumpkin Carving Party" invitations for your to forward to your invitees.  There are four different designs to choose from.  Click on the one you like best to open it in its own window.  Right click, and Save Image As.  Insert the graphic into an email with the time, date and RSVP information.

Have you been inspired?! Are you planning to host a simple (or elaborate?!) Pumpkin Carving Party of your own?  I'd love to see photos of your party!  Leave a comment with a link to photos of your party, or email them to me directly (jenny@jennysteffens.com).  I may feature it on the blog!




Don't forget!  If you host a Pumpkin Carving party, leave a comment with a link to photos of your party, or email them to me directly (jenny@jennysteffens.com).  I may feature it on the blog!

2 comments:

  1. This is nice, having a party for Pumpkin carving! Will look forward for photos :)

    ~ Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have pumpkin carving party, I really love attending one, I am so excited this year. Happy Halloween! Pumpkin Carving Patterns

    ReplyDelete

m38

The Everyday Occasions Store:
m15
m16
m18
m21
home entertaining and ifestyle expert
pinterest
twitter
instagram
my email newsletter
rss feed
facebook
my everyday candles
m39
"homemade"
IMG11
IMG12
m41
breakfast
m43
chocolate molten cakes in cupcake
miss emma
cinrolls1
apple & cranberry crisp
cranapplecrisp1
IMG13
IMG14
beefstew1
IMG15
m36 m11 IMG3619 everyday
Subscribe