The Everyday Occasions Store:
m28
our new kitchen details
tour of our home
browse my recipes
Shop the store
the everyday occasions store
ClassicHomeCollection1
ClassicShot1 IMG9
botanical prints, $4-6
cozy fall essentials
IMG11
NP1
le pens,
block print
TC1
IMG17
block print tablecloth, $48-65
block print
IMG7 IMG8
The Softest throws, $80-90 cozy home ideas
IMG12
cookiesandcreampie1
petite tart pans, 10 for
baking baskets, 6 for $14.50
IMG14
IMG13
the softest throws, $90
natural parchment, 100 for $10
IMG5
IMG10
grocery list tablet, $8
classic tablet + lepens, $14
IMG16
IMG15
dinner planning tablet, $14
weekly planning tablet, $14
m8
m11
kitchen essentials
clean bottles collection
m17 m12
pastry bag roll of 100 baking sheets & parchment
m21
m18
platter collection, $150
baking supplies
m23 m24
baking supplies bread board collection

Monday, October 10, 2011

Halloween Gifts in the Mail | Baby Gifts for Halloween | Samantha's Trip to the Pumpkin Patch


Babies aren't on just my mind these days, they are on the minds of a lot of my friends.  Last month, two of my college friends had babies - a girl, Mary Alice, and a boy, Patrick. 

Since we're on the other side of the country, I put together these little Halloween Baby Gift Boxes to send them until I can meet them in person.


In each box I put a Halloween Onesie, Halloween Hat and bag of Fall sugar cookies that I made. 

If you don't have time to make homemade cookies, these Halloween Treats from Williams-Sonoma would do the trick.  I really like that they are made on a ginger-spice cookies.  Yum.

Halloween Ginger Spice Cookies $22.95
 
Speaking of cute babies (well, hardly a baby any more) Samantha had her first pumpkin patch experience last weekend!


I know I'm partial, but I think she might be the cutest kid I've ever seen.  Look at her shy little smile!


 
 She loves her pink sparkle shoes that her Moo-Moo gave her.  And yes, those are jeggings.


She's in charge...



Wouldn't you die for those eyelashes?!  



I'm planning to send this Pumpkin Trick-or-Treating bag to Samantha for Halloween.  My sister and I had similar ones that my Mom made when we were younger... they went along with homemade Jack-O-Lantern costumes that were stuffed with pillows.  I love that these are personalized - and only $16!

4 comments:

  1. Love the hats! Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post which is so beautiful for the baby gifts...


    Baby gifts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:36 AM

    My brother recommended I may like this website. He was totally right.
    This submit truly made my day. You cann't consider just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
    My site - bootsausrustung

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:43 AM

    Malaysia & Singapore & brunei greatest internet blogshop for wholesale & quantity korean add-ons, earrings, earstuds, locket,
    rings, hair, bracelet & trinket add-ons. Offer 35 % wholesale discount. Ship Worldwide
    Also visit my blog :: iTunes music advertising

    ReplyDelete

Home
fallpillows1
m47
home entertaining and ifestyle expert
pinterest
twitter
instagram
join the
contact
facebook
m56
m61
m62
m68
The Everyday Occasions Store: m46 m45 classichomedecor1 home m59 m57 recipe m65 m63 how we designed our classic IMG1660