follow along with our new
m4
New!  all recipe index
tomatowatermelon1
prosciuttotoasts1
summer appetizers
summer salad
IMG3
IMG6
linen tea towel
clear bottles
cookiesandcreampie1
Mr. Darcy's
Easy Cookie Pie
sodapopbrisket2
summer entree
summer dessert
IMG4
summer entertaining
gift wrapping
entertaining
summer sides
IMG7
packaging
bread board
candlecolorsphoto1
starsangria1
candle summer cocktail
hydrangea1
IMG5
baking
parchment paper

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tomato Season | Heirloom Tomato Recipes


Heirloom Tomatoes... Finally

I think I'm probably behind the curve a bit on this, but we finally have a ripe tomato to pick from our tomato plants!   Two ripe tomatoes, actually.  I've been thinking of what I'm going to do with these special tomatoes, so I thought I'd put together all of my heirloom tomato recipes from this year for inspiration!


Panzanella - Bread salad with tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and fresh basil.  


Grilled Garlic Bread with Heirloom Tomatoes



BAT - Bacon Avocado & Tomato Sandwich


Angel Hair Pasta with Pesto & Heirloom Tomatoes


Heirloom Tomatoes with Green Goddess Dressing

Fresh Tomato Basil Sauce



1 comment:

  1. kelly in georgia6:51 PM

    These look divine! I love summer tomatoes just about as much as I love chocolate (and that is a lot!)The angel hair pasta dish would be my choice out of all of these...or maybe a caprese salad.
    Got to ask...I know your camera, but what do you use to edit your photographs? (And is there a post buried somewhere in your blog on photography that I am missing??)

    ReplyDelete

m26
The Everyday Occasions Store:
m30
m31
m32fgd
m34
home entertaining and ifestyle expert
pinterest
twitter
instagram
my email newsletter
rss feed
facebook
IMG9
peachscones1
corn1
tagsandcards1
IMG11
IMG12
ClassicCollection1
m4 m28 m27 IMG8dfgd everyday IMG9
Subscribe