CinnamonRolls
New!  Printable Recipes
IMG7242 IMG6259
gingerbred cookies
holiday copper cookie cutters
IMG3445
IMG5
gift wrap collection
candle
IMG6032
Free Shipping with Gift Cards!
ribbon collection
IMG6775
stocking
festive tissue paper
IMG6743
linens & throws
linen tea towel
IMG6401
baking packaging
IMG7134
chocolate cinnamon rolls gift
candlecolorsphoto1
candle
tour our

Friday, April 18, 2014

Free Shipping Friday & Flashback to... Easter at Ralph Lauren in East Hampton


**Repost from April 2011.  I'm re-sharing this today because I found myself looking back at these photos yesterday while looking for exterior inspiration for our renovation/addition.  The exterior of the Ralph Lauren Children's Store in East Hampton is one of my all time favorites.  Cedar shakes, Navy shutters, Brass accents, Cream raised paneled trim and boxwood.  Not only is there a lot of architectural design inspiration in this post, but beautiful whimsical Easter delights, too.  

While you enjoy browsing, enjoy Free Shipping off of every order in my store today!  Use the code : FreeFriday at checkout.  Happy Easter Weekend!

Jenny
...........

As promised, here is post solely dedicated to the Ralph Lauren Children store in East Hampton.  The outside is perfect - feels like a home.  I love the navy shutters... taking notes for homes in my future.

Read more about our East Hampton Weekend getaway here!


Darling Easter outfits - how fun would it be to do the window displays for Ralph Lauren?


I can see Samantha in that plaid number.


 Inside they've created this life-size tree and tree house - all white.  This is amazing.  How whimsical!


It is so incredible - I think it must have been made from plaster or some sort of material.  Can't wait to do this somewhere!  Any takers out there? 

A darling little couple - what a sweet dress.

Read more about our East Hampton Weekend getaway here!

1 comment:

  1. Jenny,
    Last summer, we rented a home for a week in East Hampton and had a blast. I love how you captured your passion for details in a flashback. So delighted with my order from your shop~ I cannot wait to make breads and goodies to pack in your baskets and then tie with that pretty green ribbon~pve

    ReplyDelete

m38
The Everyday Occasions Store:
m15
m16
m18
m21
home entertaining and ifestyle expert
pinterest
twitter
instagram
my email newsletter
rss feed
facebook
reindeer cookies
m37
IMG4146
m60
breakfast
m65
chocolate molten cakes in cupcake
IMG6817
IMG6270
IMG4235
IMG6330
IMG6952
ribbon
IMG6
CinnamonRolls m36 m11 IMG4080 everyday
Subscribe