IMG8 IMG5
linen tea towels & Napkins Petite tart
BRAISED BEEF
chili1 IMG6
butternut & beef chili wood candle holders
m30
appetizers spiced apple
IMG7 chdonuts2
herringbone homemade donuts
butternutrav1
butternut packaging
chocolatecake1
summer entertaining
jute & cotton
IMG9
everyday
IMG10
candle
tour our

Monday, January 24, 2011

Home | DIY Industrial Farm Table | Harvest Table


Industrial Farm Table Tutorial is here.

I found this DIY Industrial Farmhouse Harvest Table at the "Frugal Farmhouse Design" Blog.  I think it is so great.  I can't wait to make one for my new work table in my office!

1 comment:

  1. Kelly Bartz8:13 PM

    Love this!
    The link to the tutorial is not working.
    Do you have the correct link?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

m38

The Everyday Occasions Store:
m15
m16
m18
m21
home entertaining and ifestyle expert
pinterest
twitter
instagram
my email newsletter
rss feed
facebook
my everyday candles
m39
"homemade"
IMG11
IMG12
m41
breakfast
m43
chocolate molten cakes in cupcake
miss emma
cinrolls1
apple & cranberry crisp
cranapplecrisp1
IMG13
IMG14
beefstew1
IMG15
m36 m11 IMG3619 everyday
Subscribe