IMG19
"We are thankful" placecards
linens cotton
new! printable recipes
new!  boxed
follow our home project
miss emma
IMG18
candle
packaging
tour our
ciderdonuts2
apple cider

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Entertaining | Clambake 2010


We held the 4th annual (gasp!) Clambake at our home over Memorial Day Weekend. As always, it was a fun night full of great food, family and friends.

I set a long table in the back yard - using the "Clambake Linen" I made 4 years ago... it has been a feature every year.


I snipped some blue hydrangeas from my plants and used a lot of votives, pillar candles, sage green plates and white linen napkins.



I hung votive candles from our umbrella - it created great ambiance.



The hydrangea plants are doing well! I created this planter from stones I found around our property.



Samantha and her parents - her first clambake! We started the night with a bruschetta platter :

Chopped Olive Tapenade
Tomato & Basil
Artichoke & Goat Cheese Spread
Toasted Baguette Slices


She was dressed perfectly for the occasion - baby madras and her mizzou rattle.


Our friend Caroline... note the beginning of the navy and white theme - never planned, but always happens!


Katie and Julie... more navy and white!


Cocktail hour - Mr. Darcy is looking for any dropped bruschetta.




I found the white buckets at Target in the dollar spot - perfect for our shells.

No comments:

Post a Comment

m38
The Everyday Occasions Store:
m15
m16
m18
IMG3650
home entertaining and ifestyle expert
pinterest
twitter
instagram
my email newsletter
rss feed
facebook
m30
the best mashed potatoes
IMG20
Roasted Vegetable platter
IMG21
download my thanksgiving worksheets
PreviewofThanksgivingWorksheet2
IMG22
kale salad
IMG23
IMG24
pecan tart & vanilla bean
toffee spiced
spicecupcakes2
cinnamonscones2
cinnamon, maple & pecan scones
IMG25
DIYThanksgivingCenterpiec2
pumpkin floral
JennyWholetable2
Fall Table
IMG26
plaid linen
IMG27
chestnut & fig
wheat collection
IMG28
IMG6032
IMG30
linen Tea Towels &
IMG31
IMG32
my thanksgiving planning guide
bathroominspiration1
Untitled1
AppleCinnamonScones1
m36 m11 IMG3619 everyday PreviewofThanksgivingWorksheet2 AppleCinnamonScones1
Subscribe